Oh Baby! Consignment Co. offers an online and baby, kids, and maternity consignment shopping experience. We specialize in designer, upscale and sustainable brands.
Our consigners earn a competitive rate of 30% of the selling price, paid by e-transfer or 40% in store credit.
Details for consigning are covered below.
When you have collected your items, you can drop off to our location at 1427 or 1296 Ellis St. or mail them to our Kelowna address. Please read over our consignment contract prior to drop off. A copy can be signed when you drop off.
All consigned items need to be in good condition, laundered, dustless, spot-free and folded/packaged neatly and ready to go (button all buttons, snap all snaps) when given to us. Please bring the items in a box or a bin. We will carefully examine merchandise for tears and/or stains. We are not experts in the safety of apparel or gear, and we do not repair items, so please do not provide us with anything if you have any reason to believe that it could be unsafe for our - Oh so sweet! - little customers. We maintain high aesthetic and practical standards; therefore if an item does not meet our standards we reserve the right not to accept and/or sell that item. If this is the case, we will notify you, and give you the option to take it back, or we will donate it for you.
As we have many consignors, please allow 3-14 days for your items to hit our website. Off season items will be linked to your account and inputed at the correct time of year.
You will receive an account for our online "Consigner Portal" that provides a report of your inventory and sold items. You may request a payout anytime - 30% cash paid via e-transfer or 40% store credit.
To request a payout, send an e-mail to email@example.com Payouts can take up to 14 days.
Oh Baby! Consignment Co. is selective with what we accept, which is why it is such a great place to shop.
Baby & kids clothing, accessories & select gear (preemie, newborn, up to size 6)
Modern, quality, mid- to higher-end brands
We love small shop & local brands
New, never used, or excellent to very good condition
Prices determined based on label, condition, and demand
Including (but not limited to): Aden + Anais, Adidas, Appaman, Bambi & Birdie, Beau Hudson, BOGS, Bonds, Brok Boys, Catimini, Colored Organics, Converse, Deux par Deux, Ergo, Freshly Picked, Gap, Hatley, Helly Hansen, Hudson, Hunter, Imagine, Perry, Janie and Jack, Jax & Lennon, Kamik, Kewe, Kickee Pants, Kid + Kind, L&P Label, Little + Lively, Little Bipsy, L'oved Baby,LouLou Lollipop, Miles Baby, Mini Melissa, Minimoc, Native, Next, Nike, Noppies, Nooks Design, North, Kinder, North Face, Mini Mioche, My Mila, Ole Designs, Patagonia, People Shoes, Perlim, Pinpin, Posh & Cozy, Rylee + Cru, Rowe Kids, Saltwater, Sandals, Sapling, Simply, Merino, Small Rags, Smash & Tess, Tiny Button Apparel, Toms, Tucker + Tate, UGGS, Wee Woolies, Wheat Kids, Whistle & Flute, Wooly Doodle, Vans, Volcom,, Zara
Items from the following brands, and similar quality & style: Anko, Baby Mode, Canadiana, Carter’s, Circo, Cherokee, Children's Place, Disney, Garanimals, George, Gerber, Gymboree, Joe Fresh, Calvin Klein, Kloz for Kids, Koala Baby, Nevada, Old Navy, Onesies, Osh-Kosh, Pekkle, Rococo, Simply Basic, Tuffy, and Tommy Hilfiger
Our goal is to be all inclusive and sustainable - yes, we accept the value brands - but we are extremely picky and price accordingly - due to the large number of items we receive from these brands, a good rule of thumb is that we typically only accept items less than 1 year old (look for a small label inside that indicates the years and/or season). We also may not accept certain items from these brands if we have too many in stock.
Currently we are not accepting Baby Mode, George, Gerber, Onesies, Child of Mine by Carter's Simply Basic, Rococo, Koala Baby, or Pekkle.
We do not sell the below brands or items and if dropped off, we will donate them:
Stained, ripped, or damaged items (broken zippers, missing buttons, worn hem etc.)
Undergarments, homemade items
1. Items for Consignment: We accept new or pre-used baby and kids clothing and gear. We do not accept items that are torn, ripped, or have broken zippers or missing buttons. Items that fall outside our list of accepted items will be donated to a local charity of choice (Mamas for Mamas). We cannot accept items that have been recalled. We cannot accept and will immediately destroy items deemed counterfeit. Please note it is illegal to buy or sell counterfeit goods.
2. Time in Store: We sell consignment items for a minimum term of 3 months. Price reductions will occur at the discretion of Oh Baby! Consignment Co. Oh Baby! Consignment Co. reserves the right to donate consigned items. Oh Baby! does not return consignment items back to consignors once they are dropped off.
3. Unsold Items: Items unsold after 3 months may be donated to a local charity.
4. Payment: You will receive 30% of the selling price for your items or 40% credit. You can request payment for any sold items by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We pay upon request every 2 weeks, via e-transfer for amounts over $10.
5. Liability: We do not assume responsibility nor do we reimburse for loss or damage due to fire, theft, or for any other reason. All risk of ownership of consigned items shall stay with the consigner.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the consignment agreement at info@ ohbabyconsign.com